Fast update

I am unhappy
I am anxious
I feel lonely even though yes I have friends and partners
I feel angry, my fuse is a bit shorter than I like right now
I feel stressed
I don't feel valued

I am in nearly constant pain
I am always very very tired and will fall asleep if not in constant motion
I find it hard to concentrate

I am seeing (multiple) doctors
twe're working on it see me for details

I have also started
-doing yoga
-going to the gym
-21 days of gratitude, sending notes to friends to let them know i value them

see: http://amazonvisrandom.blogspot.com/2017/06/trying-to-be-happier.html

that doesn't seem to be helping so may try the post a positive thing each day?

I tried, and discontinued
-headspace meditation app
-melatonin just left me groggy the next day

many suggestions I got were to do repetitive mindless activities to help with the anxiety, but my life is full of those (tea packing)? and I tend to obsess easily so I am not sure those are best for me (farming in wow) or i already do them (weights)

anyway thats whats up

I am a ball of screaming inside

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subscriptions