Sakura Souffle

Snack from the Bokksu Market

Referral Link http://rwrd.io/k6m1phz (I get discounts on my future purchases if you use this)

Statement of Sponsorship or Advertisement: I purchased this product. 

Disclaimer: All my reviews are as unbiased as possible, whether I buy or receive free product. I accept no other compensation other than free product. 


Sakura Souffle (5 Pieces) x 1 $20.00

In Japan, Spring is a time for celebration! So why not celebrate with this delicious and delicate sakura souffle? Exclusively sold in spring, this souffle is carefully baked to be moist, fluffy, and encapsulate beautiful cherry blossoms with its gentle scent. It’s a popular springtime gift for graduation and entrance ceremonies (The Japanese school year ends in March and starts in April), as well as White Day - a holiday celebrated a month after Valentine's Day to give gifts to those who gave to you!









youtube: https://youtube.com/shorts/a8XalFXktdc 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subscriptions