Plated

So I tried Plated

https://goo.gl/photos/DfVPeSVPR5J8dPV19

I liked the way it was packaged. I was a little disappointed at how squished and icky the arugula was and how brown the cauliflower was.

I very much liked the selection of menu options (far superior and more interesting than Home Chef, on par with Blue Apron).

I enjoyed the format of the recipe cards, on par with Home Chef.

I found the website easy to use.

You can get 2 dinners a week up to 7 dinners per week for 2 to 4 people.

The filtering is OK but not as nice as Home Chef for allergies and preferences.

It is awesome they have dessert add-ons!

The meals were easy to make, less than an hour each, and tasted great.

This is a contender to replace Blue Apron - I will need to consider cost between the two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Subscriptions